This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Taragenyx, 93-97 st George's Road, Glasgow, G3 6JA.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information such as an email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data:
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for specific market research reasons.
is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics enables us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit. This information allows us to tailor our website to our customer preferences and needs.
How we use Google Analytics:
We may use Google Analytics to:
- Analyse our web traffic. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
information about you:
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site:
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Taragenyx.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Our site is not designed or directed at children under the age of 13. Any child wishing to use the site must have prior parent's consent. We will never knowingly collect or store about anyone under the age of 13 (such as a child's name or email address). If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us.